meet the team
Owner & Chiropractor
Jim Labrecque D.C.
Due to a severe back injury during a hockey game, Dr. Jim spent months in rehab trying treatment after treatment. After all was said and done, he saw little improvement to his injury and was forced to use a cane at the age of 20. Choosing not settle for this quality of life, Dr. Jim discovered chiropractic medicine – after just a few short months of care, he was out of pain and walking normally.
Shortly after, Dr. Labrecque changed his career path and completed his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Parker University in Dallas, Texas. He has since expanded his training and completed his post graduate work at Pettibon Spinal Biomechanics and is pursuing a diploma in Chiropractic Bio-Physics (CBP).
Using his education and certifications, Dr Jim wanted to open an office where the patients health, being mental or physical, and education were the top priority. He is dedicated to each of his patients and has an enormous passion for educating and helping them reach their personal health goals. He has been recognized a number of times by his peers and nominated by several organizations as a leader in his profession. He has a zest for life that he hopes to pass on to his patients. In his free time, Dr. Jimmy enjoys hunting, water sports, golf, and spending time with his wife and children.
- Jim was born and raised in Quebec, Canada.
- He is truly a big kid at heart.
- He can even dance the salsa and meringue.
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Krysten DNP APRN FNP-C
Krysten received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Bloomsburg University, her Masters of Science in Nursing from Indiana State University, and her Doctorate of Nursing Practice from the University of Alabama. Krysten is passionate about patient education and has created and delivered educational presentations that are focused on health, wellness and prevention.
She is published by both The Journal of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Journal of School Nursing regarding her research on asthma action plans in the adult population and improving self-efficacy while managing asthma. Krysten is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. In her free time Krysten loves to visit the beach, spend time with her loved ones, and try new and exciting foods.
- Krysten loves to travel, and to date has traveled to 27 different countries.
- She has lived in 6 different states over the past 10 years.
- Her great uncle was Frank Sinatra’s first manager.
Office Manager / Patient Coordinator
Lina received her BA in Nutrition from the American College of Healthcare Sciences. Her passion for nutrition was sparked by a family matter that opened her eyes and exposed her to the connection between what is at the end of our forks and how that can lead to the development of diseases. Through nutrition, Lina hopes to inspire, encourage, and help patients with their health challenges which will ultimately transform their quality of life!
The experiences and skills Lina has gained while working in the wellness field, patient management, and customer service have made her a key and vital addition to our team. In her free time Lina enjoys being outdoors, hiking, camping, or walking as well as watching old movies, and spending time with her family, especially her three nieces.
- Lina enjoys collecting records from all types of genres
- Being brought up with a heart for adventure and travel, Lina would rather be on the road headed to a new destination.
- She relieves stress by baking and cooking anything new she’s discovered on Pinterest.
Born and raised in Brazil, Flavia had the drive to help people since early age. This led to decision to enter the medical field, where she graduated from the Universidade Medicina de Vassouras in Rio de Janerio. She continued her education by specializing in Pulmonology at Beneficencia Portuguesa Hospital in Sao Paulo.
Her will to help people seemed to exceed the possibilities of the medical profession until she came to the United States and was introduced to the Chiropractic profession. As she came to see her and her husband’s health truly improve, she became a firm believer in EH Medical’s holistic approach. She now serves as a medical assistant and takes on any responsibility is thrown her way and does it with a smile. In her free time Flavia enjoys sewing, fixing things, and of course making new friends.
- Flavia has a cat named Tina, who adores Dr. Jim.
- She is the worlds most avid hugger.
- She is a proud chemo and Cancer survivor of 23 years.
Physical Therapy Technician
Throughout high school and college Dean suffered numerous knee and shoulder injuries causing him to be in Physical Therapy quite often. He grew quite fond of the Physical Therapy office as they helped him get back to high level of athletic performance before his injuries. This drove him to getting a degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Pre Physical Therapy from Tarleton State University.
Through his experiences and education, he serves patients the best in knee and shoulder physical therapy. In his free time Dean enjoys going to the gym, paddle boarding, and playing with his dog.
- Dean has an Albino Corgi.
- He played Collegiate Rugby
- He was a Graduate Assistant Football Coach
Alex graduated from Cortiva Institute of Massage Therapy where his love of helping people has only grown. His passion drives him to help his patients that are dealing with rehab after injury or surgery, recover faster and with less pain. His deep knowledge in muscle recovery and specialties in Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, trigger point, reflexology, hot stone, myofascial, graston technique, and cupping make him a valuable asset in our EH Medical family.
In his free time Alex enjoys exercising, acting, and trying new restaurants.
- He is a proud Fur Dad to his two German Shepherds, Cleo and Joy.
- He did a little acting before getting into massage.
- Due to his refined interest in food, you can always catch him eating something.
A graduate of Texas Woman’s University, Tracy received her B.S. degree in Music Therapy/Psychology with continued professional studies at The University Of Maryland (MSW/JD). Tracy’s passion has alway been and will continue to be towards the awareness for personal, social and community development.
She has reached and served in a variety of ways including Education, Alzheimer’s/Dementia, Psychiatric and Medical. Tracy’s journey led her to fight for the rights of students and families as an advocate in special education. Tracy absolutely adores her role as wife and proud momma to three beautiful kiddos!
- Tracy is primary a vocalist but is able to play most instruments.
- Tracy has been in a movie called “The Aurora Encounter”.
- Tracy is always at a football game.
Front Office Coordinator
Dakota is positive, and outgoing, and truly cares about helping our patients feel better. She is a wonderful addition to the team because she will go above and beyond at the front desk, in order to provide the hands down best experience when a patient enters the clinic. She has a kind heart, and 7 years in hospitality and customer service!
She's a people person, a Jesus follower, and will always greet you with a smile when you walk through our doors. In her spare time she enjoys taking her dogs to the dog park, volunteering in Youth Services at her church, and cooking!
- Dakota is a huge Chick-Fil-A fanatic.
- She takes a trip to NYC every single year, she loves to travel.
- She was raised by her grandparents and loves them so much, she would love to have a baby girl of her own one day.
A proud graduate of The University of Alabama, Lauren received her B.A. degree in Communication Studies and began her love affair with advertising and marketing. She has a strong appetite for learning, concepting, and creating new and exciting ideas can propel any business forward. Lauren’s experience with branding and advertising agencies combined with her time in fast paced work environments makes her a valuable asset for our team.
In her spare time she enjoys painting, spending time with her friends and family, and exploring the world around her.
- Lauren collects art from local artists all over the world.
- Being a huge movie buff she can quote the entire film franchise of Lord of the Rings (Extended Edition, of course).
- Her adventurous spirit has convinced her to go skydiving, shark cage diving, and bungee jumping off the world's highest bridge.
Insurance Verification / Billing
Kelly started her journey in New Hampshire where worked for the top 2 Urologist in the state. It was there that she learned all the in's and out's of how to run a productive and caring office. Her passion is in helping others and making sure each patient has a warm and pleasant experience. Eventually she came back home to Texas, where she started her journey in medical operations at Envision Imaging, a family medicine office, and a orthopedic office.
Her love for cross training has given her the ability to embrace the medical field with compassion for every patient that walks into the door. In her free time she enjoys entertaining family and friends, spending time outdoors, and making others smile and feel important.
- Kelly enjoys refurbishing furniture.
- She is a dare taker in that she enjoys roller coasters, zip lining.
- Is a firm believer that you haven’t gone four-wheeling if you haven’t been cover in mud from head to toe.
6:45am - 6:30pm
2:00pm - 6:30pm
7:30am - 12:30pm
2:00pm - 6:30pm
6:45am - 11:30am